1) The 1978 thriller Halloween was on such a tight budget they had to use a William Shatner mask turned inside out for the main villain Michael Myers.
2) Halloween is the 2nd highest grossing commercial holiday after Christmas.
3) Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
4) The largest pumpkin ever measured was grown by Norm Craven in 1993 and weighed 836 lbs!
5) Ireland is typically believed to be the birthplace of Halloween.
6) Houdini died on Halloween night 1926.
7) Boston holds the record for the most Jack-O-Lanterns lit at once...30,128!
8) And Finally... Why didn't the skeleton like Halloween candy?
HE DIDN'T HAVE THE STOMACH FOR IT!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!